At Barclay Range in Dryden, OntarioAdd to Google Calendar
On Saturday May 27th, 2018 the North Western Ontario Police Pistol Combat Association will commence the 2018 monthly match schedule at the Barclay Range located on the Barclay Hall Road approximately ½ kilometer north of Highway 17 in Dryden, Ont.
This is an outdoor range measured in yards. The range has stationary targets with 10 shooting positions facing north.
These will be CPCA Registered Matches and will include 1500 PPC revolver, 1500 PPC semi auto and 1500 Duty Pistol matches according to the courses of fire as specified in the brochure. Snub nose matches are also shot.
There will also be local distinguished matches shot. The results from these are not included in the national distinguished program. For further information on these, please contact the match director.
These matches will start the first Saturday in May and carry on the first or second Saturday of each month. The dates are as follows;
May 5, 2018
June 9, 2018
July 14, 2018
August 4, 2018
September 8, 2018
October 6, 2018
Where to find Barclay Range
Barclay Hall Road,
- Starting at Tim Hortons on Highway 17 (Also known as Government Street on some maps)
- Proceed East towards Airport Road for 3.8 Kilometers.
- Passing Airport road, take Barclay Hall Road on the left (North).
- Proceed 300 meters to the Barclay Range entrance on the left.
- Airport Road is across from Sandy Beach Road.
- Barclay Hall Road is 800 Metres from Airport Road